question about threatsense.net

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Galaxykiss, Jan 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Galaxykiss

Galaxykiss Registered Member

can I upload the undetected files which are packed as a RAR or ZIP file via threatsense.net , so as to let the analizer can check the virus?

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

It's possible, but I'd rather suggest sending an archive protected with the password "infected" to samples[at]eset.com

3. Galaxykiss

but what I heard of is that the pioroty of sanding virus samples via email is low than threatsense.

4. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Quite the contrary I'd say. However, the priority also depends on whether a sample is sent by a client having a problem with infection or whether it comes from a malware collector.

5. Galaxykiss

Thank u my dear Marcos.
    I do care about ESET . I'm sure I am by your side.
    And therefore I pay lots of attention to be a administrator in an fame nod32 forum.
    I recieve the user's suggestion and some undetected samples they sant to me .
    I try to use the customer care support request to sand the information I've collected for u , but I don't get any respounding from eset.and I can't figure out what does that "contact" mean and what I need to write inside.
    I just want to pay some effort to help you these great man to improve nod's funtion. thus , I think I want a green way to send those information(suggestion and samples) .I'm so sorry to make such requirement , but i can't resist speaking these out.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.