Question about running Spywareguard

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by PepsiMax, Jul 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PepsiMax

PepsiMax Registered Member

Using Windows XP Professional on both pc's, I have installed Spywareguard v2.2 recently. The program produces an icon within the system tray on my profile, on both pc's, so I know it's running when I'm logged on. Using either of the other two profiles on the pc's though, I do not see the SG icon in the system tray so I'm not convinced it's running. Is SG running on each of the three profiles I have set up on each of my two pc's, or is it just running on my own profiles. I'd like some reassurance about this please. Thank you.

As I'm completely new to the site, please accept my apologies if I've posted this query in the wrong area.

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Hey Pepsi,

One way to test if SG(sgmain.exe process) is running is to attempt to change your Homepage.

3. PepsiMax

PepsiMax Registered Member

Thanks Bubba. I tried that tip and found SG wasn't running on all profiles so I just added the program to the startup list folder for each profile. Thanks again :)

4. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Your Welcome :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.