Question about renewing

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by JVM, Feb 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JVM

JVM Registered Member

My subscription expires this month and haven't been asked to renew. How does the renewing process work?

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Either ESET , a distributor or NOD32 reseller should contact you via phone or email to inform you and invite you to renew your license but it is up-to-them when exactly . Also , if you have changed your email you should immediately inform ESET/the distributor or the reseller .

If you , the user , want to renew , you can also contact them and ask :thumb:

3. JVM

JVM Registered Member

I went to their website and purchased a renewal but it starts from today and my subscription was to end on 2-28 o_O

4. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

NOD32 starts popping up a notification 10 days before a license is due provided that silent mode is not enabled and a valid username/password is entered in the NOD32 update setup. In addition to this, some distributors also send email notifications.

Please contact the distributor / reseller you purchased the renewal from, he will prolong it by the number of remaining days from your current license.

5. lucas1985

lucas1985 Retired Moderator

This sentence must be in the FAQ if it isn´t already there :)
    This behaviour should change in next version ;) Perhaps, a good amount of users don´t know when their license is about to expire.
    Just a suggestion.

6. JVM

JVM Registered Member

I did the renewal on Eset's website. I will contact them via telephone and explain the problem.

Thanks!

7. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Added.

Cheers :D

8. tknterry

tknterry Registered Member

Hello:
    Ive been using NOD32 for a few years now. Suddenly this past weekend, it would not update and asked me for the username/password. Then after checking the NOD information I found that my subscription had expired. I have not had one popup notification from the program or an email informing me of the need to renew. Now it is expired and I do not know if I can renew at the discounted price or if I will have to buy it all over again. o_O

9. Blackspear

Hi tknterry, welcome to Wilders.

If you are with 30 days of your expiry date, then yes you can renew, if not, it requires a new purchase.

10. tknterry

tknterry Registered Member

Thank you for the clarification. I just renewed successfully, this time for 2 years.:D

11. Blackspear

You are welcome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.