Question about new version 9.0

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Rockrz, Feb 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rockrz

Rockrz Registered Member

I've been using version 8.0 (build 786) for a while and have been very, very happy with it.

My MO with this program is to use it to simply run full backups and then occasionally restore, update Windows, anti-virus software, scan for virus and malware...then create another full backup.

I've been using another program to backup all my data in My Documents to my second drive (in my tower) each night about 3am.

My question is this:
    Can the new version 9.0 backup all my data in My Documents to my second drive automatically?

I thought I read that I can do this independently of the manual backup of the entire system that I do occasionally, but I wanted to be sure.

Any info concerning this would be appreciated to help verify.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Rockrz,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Yes, Acronis True Image 9.0 allows you to automatically create a file-based backup of My Documents folder independently of the manual backup of the entire system by creating a corresponding scheduled task.

We recommend you to download and install the free trial version of Acronis True Image 9.0 to see how the software works on your computer.

You can find the detailed instructions on how to use Acronis True Image 9.0 in the respective User's Guide.

You may also find Acronis True Image 9.0 FAQ page helpful.

Please visit Acronis online store to purchase the upgrade.

If you have any further questions concerning Acronis software, please feel free to submit a request for technical support or post any of them on this forum. We will certainly try to help you in resolving any issues.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

3. Rockrz

Rockrz Registered Member

Thanks, Alexey.

I'm getting a new computer system in about 2 weeks, and will be purchasing the new version 9.0 shortly after.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.