Question about control centre messaging options

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 1 Forum' started by ignacio, Feb 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ignacio

ignacio Registered Member

Friends,

this is my first post here :)

Recently I installed NOD32 in a small network under Windows NT. I have one server as a mirror for updates, and i want to know how can i include the client Machine name in the virus warning message sent to admin. There is some kind of variable namad %MachineName% or something like that?

Thanks for your attention.

Ignacio

2. ignacio

Well... Because i didn't receive any answer about this question, i will answer it myself :D

I found that if you want to know the Computer Name, you must include %ComputerName% in the message. :p

Thanks for your attention.

3. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

Hi ignacio,

I'm sorry that no one came in to assist you between your first and second post here. Sometimes, the people that know the answer to a question just don't stop by in time... :doubt:

I'm very glad you chose to post the answer yourself when you found it, as it may be of use to someone else in the future!!

I hope that the next time you post here, you'll get the help you need. In the meantime, certainly feel free to post more answers here, we'd all appreciate that. :D

Welcome to Wilders and the NOD32 Forum!!

Best Wishes,
    LowWaterMark

4. ignacio

Don't worry. Sometimes it's not possible answer every question :)
    I will be here for a while, so i will make more questions and answer if i can ;)

Best regards!

Ignacio

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.