Quality of Customer Support??

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by scams, Oct 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scams

scams Registered Member

I am planning to purchase the NOD32 Antivirus program.

After reading two recent complaints on this forum about nonresponsive customer service support, should I have some serious concern as a potential new customer, or are these two complaints/customer service response just unusual?

Thanks for any comments, Sam.

2. Fixer

Fixer Registered Member

Hi!

In my opinion, there is nothing to worry about. From what I see the service is excellent. Sometimes there are problems, but I'm convinced that you will not have a problem.

3. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

for any product, the support forums are not the best place to judge customer support issues - people come here upset, annoyed and venting. No-one comes here when things are running well - and that is the massive majority.

4. scams

scams Registered Member

Fixer and webyourbusiness, many thanks for your replies. Will go ahead with my purchase. Sam

5. wiak

wiak Registered Member

true, and it also depends on reseller
    anyway you get support directly from eset and reseller so it wont be a big problem

6. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

That is true - and you can never make everyone happy all of the time!

For instance I got an irate email saying we "never answer" our phone - the customer had called during lunch hour and when I checked with my support at the time, it coincided with a "bathroom break" for the only person left in department at the time - unfortunately, the 5 minute delay for the customer being first in line for support (the phone system reports position in the queue and an ESTIMATED time to speak to an agent).

Obviously this particular customer doesn't use the bathroom themselves, or expects that we have an endless supply of support technicians on call for their personal immediate access! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.