QiLing Disk Master Free 6.5

Discussion in 'backup, imaging & disk mgmt' started by TerryWood, Feb 26, 2023.

1. TerryWood

TerryWood Registered Member

Hi @ Wilders

Given the problems that have/are emerging with Hasleo Backup and the demise of Macrium Reflect Free I decided to try QiLing Disk master Free 6.5.

It appears to be simple to use and fast on System backups. I have not had the courage yet to carry out a restore.

Does anyone have any experience with this software that they would care to share?

Thank you

Terry

2. pb1

pb1 Registered Member

For what it is worth.
    Some years ago i tried this soft, all ok - nothing special. Now, still ok but a lot faster with both backing up and restoring. The restore needed manual supervision which slowed them down, otherwise it would have been VERY fast.

Reliable, don`t know, did not try it that much. But a smooth easy experience during my limited use.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2023
  3. sm1

sm1 Registered Member

I have the pro version. The restores are reliable. Even I can rearrange partitions while restoring. Sometimes after restores it loses the continuity to make incremental backups. I have to start with a full backup again. Terabyte is more reliable in this aspect.

4. TerryWood

TerryWood Registered Member

Hi pb1 & sm1

Thanks to both of you for your comments I appreciate it.

Terry

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.