Puzzling Media Player Problem

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by tradetime, Dec 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

If I understand what you want?? MP 11 ver. 11.0.6000.6234

2. GlobalForce

GlobalForce Regular Poster

Actually, the file npdsplay.dll. ;)

GF

3. bigc73542

That file doesn't have a date associated with it but I installed that one and the np-mswmp from the same folder and it is ver 1.0.0.8 with a date of 4/10/2007

4. GlobalForce

OK. He doesn't seem to have those file's in post sixteen and the reason I asked for the install log. Thank's for checking C and a very merry to you and all involved. ;) TT, wmsetup should be in your wind dir. Attachment's work the same as pic's, except select the log file instead.

You should be able to grab those files here. Take your time, understand what's presented.

GF

Last edited: Dec 23, 2007
  5. GlobalForce

Curt,

Would you aboard opera go and give bloomberg's internet tv a shot, see if she'll open wmp? Tia. :cool:

Steve

6. bigc73542

I went to bloomberg and it opened right up. Here is a screen shot. WM opened without problems

Attached Files:

7. tradetime

tradetime Registered Member

Sorry WSFuser, I clearly didn't understand your advice / suggestion. :oops: I went to the Opera forum and found a topic complaining about not being able to watch video content on certain sites. there one suggestion was to install a dll from the FF plugin into the Opera plugin folder, (someone kindly provided the necessary dll, as I don't actually have FF to install said plugin) which I did and the problem is solved.
    For anyone who needs the dll file np-mswmp plugin it is contained in this rar, simply unpack it and coppy the dll file into your Opera plugin folder, and restart Opera.

Thanx to all who helped with this.

8. tradetime

tradetime Registered Member

Sorry for the delayed reply GF, have been away making merry, hope your Xmas has been enjoyable, and your New Year's even more so. I hope this is the info you are requesting.
    Thanks again for your help and patience with this, all seems to be ok now :D

Attached Files:

9. GlobalForce

Thank's for the wishes TT. I trust you've been enjoying the holiday's with equal enthusiasm. ;)

To wrap, getting op to open wmp boil's down to install order. The page I requested you search .... zachd.com, contained the link's to both port25.technet.com talkback, where a quick "opera" page search would have yielded you're first clue;

.... near the bottom, also page search, you're second - using wmp with opera.

I feel we all (BigC excluded) suffered oversight's with this one (pm it).
    Ah, "c'est la vie!" :D;) All good finally getting it to work. :cool:

========================

PS, for you ff cat's;

"Mazeltopf!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.