Put in a cookie saver!

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by hoser_d, Feb 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoser_d

hoser_d Registered Member

I cannot use this software exclusively until the ability to save certain cookies is added to the program. For the life of me I can't figure out why this is not part of the suite as it is. I must use another security program that includes the ability to save selected cookes. Please include this ability in future releases!

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello hoser_d,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Internet Privacy and Antispyware Software.

Thank you for your suggestion. I would like to inform you that we have already forwarded this feature request to our Development Team and most likely it will be implemented in the next version of Acronis Privacy Expert Suite.

Please be aware that you can receive the latest information on Acronis software by signing up for Acronis Newsletter.

Thank you.
    --
    Kirill Omelchenko

3. dscrap

dscrap Registered Member

Don't hold your breath. Myself and others have been asking for this feature for a long time. We keep getting the same response from Acronis that it has been fowarded or it will be included in the next version. Believe it or not, this feature was partially available in previous builds for different scans. Now they totaly removed it and it is no longer available for any scan.

The addition of a safe list which would allow the user to add things from any scan would be ideal...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.