Purchase now?

Discussion in 'Ghost Security Suite (GSS)' started by Stro, Mar 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stro

Stro Registered Member

Hello Blue Zannetti. I too am interested in your opinion of RegDefend. What does RegDefend give you over the free products RegProt or Tea Timer? (RegDefend costs $30 single PC, or $40 unlimited home use.) You said you own every DiamondCS offered, but didn't list RegProt in your impressive set-up list.

I look forward to your reply. Regards.

2. BlueZannetti

BlueZannetti Administrator

At this point I am very impressed with RegDefend. I purchased the unlimited license and have outfitted it on all my home machines. They span run-of-the-mill surfing units to ones with a heavy online/offline gaming component. Absolutely no issues at all thus far.

As Jason mentions in his release statement, RegDefend is not a polling based registry protector, correcting changes after the fact. It's a pre-emptive measure.

As for owning every DCS product, I meant the commercial products. Of the freeware, I keep a few around. Getting back on topic, I also own every Ghost Security product. Let's say I have a lot of confidence in these folks based on their respective track records in the field.

Blue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.