Protection

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Motherroad, Jan 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Motherroad

Motherroad Registered Member

Opinions on the better protection. ESS with DefenseWall or Online Armor paid with just NOD. No A vs B intended just looking for the right setup. They both run well but I think ESS and DefenseWall is faster. Thanks in advance.

2. Creer

Creer Registered Member

Im using Online Armor, DefenseWall and Avira AntiVir Personal. OA offers great outbound protection and HIPS, DW offers also HIPS and sandbox policy, Avira looking for spyware/malware/rootkits in my system. It is very light config for me, but i noticed OA a little bit slow down my computer ~20sec until startup. I like OA - so much that i accepted this lag. :)

3. jmonge

jmonge Registered Member

at the moment and i think this will be and this also will be my advise from to use or try if you dont mind my opinion is comodo defense+ and defensewall hips they are malware killers and also fast here with xp2;) but again you could keep your choice of eset and defensewall which is fast too:thumb: cool 2 layer:thumb:

4. jmonge

jmonge Registered Member

also dont forget that online armor has the run safer for you apps which is a malware stoper also,i tried it and it is a must keep too:thumb: runsafer will limit or avoid the damage that malware can do to your pc(LUA like)cool:thumb:

5. Tu5

Tu5 Guest

ESS and Defensewall would be a very light setup. But if its possible, id recommend replacing ESS with either Norton 2009 or Avira. Runs just as light but would provide better protection.

6. GES/POR

GES/POR Registered Member

Do you take pleasure for putting us voters infront of such a dillema? :blink: Both setups are extreme malware killers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.