Program to create bootable image restoration disc?

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by dogma, Jul 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dogma

dogma Registered Member

hi all

what software can create a bootable restore disc for both XP and Vista?

I am going to re-install Vista - with a fresh restoration every year - and don't want to keep on re-activating it with the limited number of installs without contact Microsoft. Thanks

Last edited: Jul 20, 2008
  2. jonyjoe81

jonyjoe81 Registered Member

The easiest program to use is "easyimage". You can try out the demo to see if it does what you want. I tried it out with windows xp and it works great, it is vista capable but never tried it in that OS.

It has a low price and very few features. It can backup from within windows or through the cd, but it can only recover from the cd. It only does manual clones or image backups, it doesn't have a scheduler or backups individual files etc.

It does allow you to create a bootable dvd, that will bootup the computer and have the backup image on the dvd ready for restoration.

There are other backup softwares that can do more, but they are double or triple the price and also very bloated. I've done several recoverys with easyimage and it has proven to be as reliable as the other software I've use "true image".

http://www.eazsolution.com/en/easyimage.php

3. HAN

HAN Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.