Product ver., and Lic. (?)

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by SG1, Jul 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SG1

SG1 Registered Member

Perhaps I'm behind on things: I've NOD32 2.7 now, AND it is time to renew - pronto but there there isn't (unless I missed it), a simple way in the app to just click buy/renew for a Lic., etc., and should be IMO.

One just sees elusive popup to renew now and then; guess I should have pounced on it the other day...

So - I should upgrade, perhaps but to what exactly? (This is for just our 1 PC, XP PRO SP3).

Thanks for help/info.

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Since this is the Eset Support Forums, I'll assume you mean which Eset version ?

If that is the case and if it's narrowed down to AV only, I'd suggest trialing the 3.0 version to see how it plays with your setup. If you are already satisfied that it will be Eset, perhaps a meaning of "pronto" might be in order so that comments can be made of how critical that may or may not be.

If by chance "perhaps but to what exactly" means someone other than Eset, We do ask that be discussed in our other anti-virus software forum, if that's not already understood.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.