ProcessGuard v3.3b3 ready

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by Wayne - DiamondCS, Mar 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carver

Carver Registered Member

I have not scheduled any maintenance, or is any maintance scheduled now.

When I installed PG it was in learning mode and I ran through all the programs. Since I have to put the same programs in over and over that I put in before, it seems like it forgets that the process was entered before.

2. Mele20

Mele20 Former Poster

I ran this latest beta for a week in learning mode and it forgets a lot. Put it in regular mode and it alerts on Fx wanting to start...geez, I use Fx all the time. It is a relief to go back to 3.15 that works properly. I like 3.15 so I will stay with that for now. I do understand that PG will sometimes alert on some aspect of an application I have that is not often used and was not used by me when PG was learning. I accept and am ok with that. I don't understand though why the betas can't seem to learn and/or retain what they have learned about basic, regularly used applications. Some things are remembered but others are not and I didn't experience this problem with 3.15.

Plus, the PG beta does not start faster rather it starts slower and later than the official version. Shut down takes longer also with the new version although I haven't had any hangs with the beta but shutdown is somewhat slower. I'm happy for everyone who finds the beta working well but I find the official version much better on my computer.

3. Carver

Carver Registered Member

Shutdown on my computer takes 4+ minutes and hangs on the screen "Windows is shutting down". Sometimes I don't have the time to wait and push the reset button, after it beeps once it can be turned off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.