Processguard 3.410

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Toby75, Jul 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

Guy's I hate to break it to you, but the odds at this point you will hear anything is slim to none.

Pete

2. Dark Shadow

Dark Shadow Registered Member

Is the company Dead or alive.

3. SYS 64738

SYS 64738 Registered Member

As far as i remember i downloaded every version i have (despite the first one 2.x) from the provided links in DCS forum. There were the newest versions announced together with a download link. The DCS site and the former members area are ususally not updated as often a new version was launched.
    Maybe they changed now something again with their license keys, so that the keys from the "old" days do not fit to the version obtainable from their site of today. That might be an explanation...

Edit: Just figured out that their new site provide only version 3.150. However, checksum is the same like the 3.150 version i have.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2008
  4. Peter2150

Non Responsive.

5. controler

controler Guest

I am not sure the download is specific to the key. I have two keys and either of them work with my one download. I don't have two seperate downloads for the keys.
    If you look through my posts here you will find the MD5 I posted when another user was wondering if his was a liget file.

6. Someone

Someone Registered Member

Hi

Why do you want to still use ProcessGuard? I thought it was abandoned?

Thanks

7. ThunderZ

ThunderZ Registered Member

Still a very solid and capable program IMO. I also run an older vers. of ZA. The latest and greatest is not always the best.

8. ThunderZ

ThunderZ Registered Member

My vers. 3.4 was bought and d/l`d directly from DCS long before the current situation. Am not at all worried about its` authenticity. :)

9. Dark Shadow

Dark Shadow Registered Member

Thanks peter.So I guess its buyers beware If the site still allows purchase.

10. Peter2150

Absolutely. Assuming it was really Wayne who showed up here for a flurry one day and has gone again, I wouldn't send money that way.

Pete

11. Logan5

Logan5 Registered Member

Well if I don't get a reply then I would certainly never buy anything from them again (I also have Wormguard and TDS3). If they no longer want to offer free upgrades for life that is fine (assuming they are indeed under new management) but at least tell me or put something up on their site stating that fact. But I am not about to shell out $30 for 3.410. I'll find something else from a company that does offers support.

Logan

12. Someone

Someone Registered Member

Hi

Well in this case there are plenty of HIPS that are still being developed and solid and capable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.