Problems with TrueImage 8.0

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Ton1512, Jan 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ton1512

Ton1512 Registered Member

Hello,

I have used this programm for a long time to make disk images and it worked very well. I have a new pc with four SATA drives and two of them are in raid 0 (striping). I have a home network installed to share files. On my new pc I also installed TrueImage 8.0. But after the installation the new pc with the SATA drives is not visible anymore on the other pc. When I remove TrueImage I can see the SATA drives again and everything in the home network is working again?

Does anyone have any clue what is wrong?

Thanks

2. trigger

trigger Guest

Are file/folder permissions being reset?

Have you checked all the usual file and printer sharing settings and so forth? ie: firewalls

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Ton1512,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please make sure that you use the latest build (937) of Acronis True Image 9.0 which is available at: http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/support/updates/

To get access to updates you should create an account at:
    http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/my/
    then log in and use your serial number to register your software.

If that does not help, please take a look at the the Microsoft Knowledge Base. To solve the problem, you need to increase the IRPStackSize value in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\LanmanServer\Parameters by 3.

Thank you.
    --
    Tatyana Tsyngaeva

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.