Problems with Nvidia hardware firewall

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Kaizen-Web, Nov 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaizen-Web

Kaizen-Web Registered Member

Hi,

Ive just purchased a new computer, which has one of those nividia hardware firewalls. I installed all the drivers as I usally do, then when all the hardware was installed, I installed nod32.

However this caused a conflict with the firewall drivers it seems, as my computer got slow after nod32 loaded and opera was just crashing.

After I uninstalled the nvidia firewall drivers everything worked smooth again.

My question is simply, is it possible to get these two softwares to work together?

Thanks

2. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

I've not heard anything specific about nvidia firewall product - other than it's an integrated system and generally comes with gig-e connections on their motherboards now - are you running the latest drivers for your nvidia firewall? If you are, I'd email the support folks at nvidia first...

Sorry I can't be of more help...

3. jasonkruys

jasonkruys Guest

Its not anything to do with NOD. Do a search and you will find that the NVidia firewall is buggy as hell, and most people don't use it!

4. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.