Problems with Intializing (Partitions) and Try&Decide

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Rook, Jun 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rook

Rook Registered Member

Hello!

I have purchased True Image 11 built 8.010 from Ebay and i´m really happy with this programm! :)

But there are several problems coming up since wednesday: Acronis True Image needs a lot of time to initialize the partitions (at least 10 minutes for 3 Partitions!!). When initialization is finished, everything works fine (-->Backup), but this waitingtime is not really comfortable. What is to do?

Furthermore the Try&Decide option doesn´t work at all since a few days...when pushing the button, nothing happens...

I´m looking forward for your help!

PS: Sorry for my English, I really do know it´s not the very best :)

EDIT: After waiting for 15 minutes the Try&Decide window finally has opened...why is ATI needing so much time for its functionso_O :(

2. K0LO

K0LO Registered Member

Rook:

This problem is often caused by the Distributed Link Tracking Client service on Windows XP or Vista. Here is a discussion of the issue. Post #10 has instructions for disabling the service.

3. Rook

Rook Registered Member

Hey K0lo!

Thanks a lot for your help (sorry for answering that late, i was on holidays ;) )!! I disabled the service and that´s it...it´s working fine now!!!

Thank you, now ATI is fun again! :argh:

Greetings

Rook

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.