problems with avast

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by kryptonian, Oct 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kryptonian

kryptonian Registered Member

can anyone help me?? i have recently installed avast and was very impressed with the program, until i noticed a few problems. when i tried to view videos on sites such as youtube, the spot where the video should be was blank, also i cannot acces drop down boxes on websites. i uninstalled avast and the problems stopped so i downloaded it again from another source, but the problem returned also i had trouble uninstalling it the second time around (i had to use an uninstaller program) im now using nod32 but i still cant rectify the problem any ideas on what caused this problem and how i can fix ito_O??

2. larryb52

larryb52 Registered Member

try the forum at Avast they maybe able to help VLK the programmer certainly should, good luck...www.avast.com you'll have to register but than you can post a question...

3. tradetime

tradetime Registered Member

Not sure what is going on there, I use avast! without any of those probs, for some 5 years now. The problems you describe would otherwise be caused by javascript being turned off in an opera browser

4. carioca

carioca Registered Member

Hi, Larryb52,
    Avast forum excells with a great responsive service within 24 hours at maximum at http://forum.avast.com/ and I'm sure they will get a fast solution. Just join it. Best regards.

5. Arup

Arup Guest

Never had any problems with Avast, if you are having problems with video, re-install flash.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.