problems with avast

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by kryptonian, Oct 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kryptonian

kryptonian Registered Member

can anyone help me?? i have recently installed avast and was very impressed with the program, until i noticed a few problems. when i tried to view videos on sites such as youtube, the spot where the video should be was blank, also i cannot acces drop down boxes on websites. i uninstalled avast and the problems stopped so i downloaded it again from another source, but the problem returned also i had trouble uninstalling it the second time around (i had to use an uninstaller program) im now using nod32 but i still cant rectify the problem any ideas on what caused this problem and how i can fix ito_O??

2. larryb52

larryb52 Registered Member

try the forum at Avast they maybe able to help VLK the programmer certainly should, good luck...www.avast.com you'll have to register but than you can post a question...

3. tradetime

tradetime Registered Member

Not sure what is going on there, I use avast! without any of those probs, for some 5 years now. The problems you describe would otherwise be caused by javascript being turned off in an opera browser

4. carioca

carioca Registered Member

Hi, Larryb52,
    Avast forum excells with a great responsive service within 24 hours at maximum at http://forum.avast.com/ and I'm sure they will get a fast solution. Just join it. Best regards.

5. Arup

Arup Guest

Never had any problems with Avast, if you are having problems with video, re-install flash.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.