Problems Scanning files with TDS

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by Vegasbob, Jul 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vegasbob

Vegasbob Guest

I am so so new at this TDS!!! Whenever i want to scan a file with TDS i right click It says "this will install TDS" o_Oo_O? Anyone!! Ever since i purchased this program i have been having problems....Looks like an awesome program, I just need more time with it
    Anyone at All Thanks......I have been bombarding support email and thought i would try the forums out
    Thanks folks

2. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Hello Vegasbob,
    Welcome!
    Does all the rest run properly, the scans, updates, startup?
    I might suppose after the install you rebooted.
    Did you look in FanJ's basic configuration recommendations thread on top of this TDS forum?
    It could be the right-click scan functions are not installed with installing TDS, do you use some kind of registry protection? There is a Registry script in the SS3 Private forum, with which this can be corrected in a blink.
    there aer people though who don't want EXEs to be rightclick scanned as it could on some systems mean every exe which wants to execute is scanned first, so experiment how it is on your own system.

Did you have any AV/AT running during the install of TDS?
    Which are the other problems we can help you with?

3. Gavin - DiamondCS

Gavin - DiamondCS Former DCS Moderator

Hi Vegasbob,

Can you tell us where you installed TDS (what folder) and what Windows version you have to start with ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.