Problem with W98SE "update"

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by mkole, Apr 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mkole

mkole Registered Member

Hi,
    I'm in trouble with spyware blaster. I had a problem with my SO (WIN98SE) :mad: so I overwrite it. It goes well (enough...) :rolleyes: . Between the programs that don't run there is SB3.3; I removed and installed it again, but a message still appear:
    "" Cannot find import; DLL may be missing, corrupt or wrong version. File "MSVBVM60.DLL", error 1157 "". o_O
    What do I have to do?
    Thanks for your help.
    Marco (mkole)

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Try the below suggestion in the Spywareblaster Knowledgebase and let us know how it goes.

This FAQ---> Error message: 'A required DLL file MSVBVM60.DLL was not found'

3. mkole

mkole Registered Member

Thanks for your suggestion.
    Altough in the meanwhile I installed another program that solved the problem (certainly it installed the MSVBVM60.DLL file) I dloaded and installed the vbrun60sp5.exe;
    I don't know why, but is a pair of month that my PC (a P3 933) sometimes crashes the SO, and I have to "update" the SO and other programs (most of the programs that are opened in the crash moment). Most of the times, the crash happens during the shutdown. Boh! Damnable bill!!!! :mad:
    Thanks again.
    mkole

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.