Problem with SkyDrive

Discussion in 'Returnil releases' started by Robin A., Feb 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robin A.

Robin A. Registered Member

Using Returnil RSS v. REL 13, SkyDrive 17.02003.1112, Windows 7 x64. The SkyDrive directory that contains the files to be backed up is not in C:.

Problem

1. Enter virtual mode.
    2. Upload some files to update the backups in the cloud with SkyDrive. The process finishes normally.
    3. Reboot.
    The boot is normal, but an error message about Skydrive appears. It asks for a new reboot or a reinstallation of Skydrive. SkyDrive "dissapears" from the system. Usually another reboot solves the problem. I´m not sure if the problem remains after SkyDrive is uninstalled and reinstalled (I´ll check later).

Update: it seems that Returnil must be installed before SkyDrive to avoid the problem.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2013
  2. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

Thanks for posting the solution

3. Robin A.

Robin A. Registered Member

I checked again, and found that the problem persists even after installing Returnil first.

4. Coldmoon

Coldmoon Returnil Moderator

Hi Robin,
    What is the test of the error message you get from SkyDrive? And when you say that the issue "self-resolves" with an additional restart, is this when the Virtual Mode is deactivated or always on with restart or both?

Thanks for the clarification on this and will have the development team take a look at this.

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.