Problem with password plz help it urgent !!!

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by slimyosra, Feb 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slimyosra

slimyosra Registered Member

Hello
    I have a compaq PC - intel celeron 2.4 ghz , 256 ddram - I used true image to create image. I locked this image with this password : slimline3 . when i try to mount the partition under win xp sp2 the password work fine . But when i reboot with the boot disk and try to ender the password in order to recover the partition true image refuse the password saying that it's incorrect
    plz help me

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello slimyosra,

Thank you for choosing Acronis True Image (http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/trueimage/).

We are really sorry for the inconveniences.

Could you please create another image with another password and try restoring it? In any case please send the letter with the description of the problem to support@acronis.com. We will forward it to our Testing Lab and they will test the image with your particular password.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

3. TheQuest

TheQuest Registered Member

Hi, slimyosra

Just to add something that you might not been aware of, the BootDiskCD uses the American [US] keyboard layout, so if you use a diffirent Keyboard layout ie UK [as I do living in the UK] then if you use something like @ or ~ in a password Image created in Windows the BootDiskCD will need " or ¬ in their place.

Hope that makes sense to you. o_O

Take Care,
    TheQuest :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.