Problem with lack of support

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by mark_solo, Feb 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mark_solo

mark_solo Registered Member

Two days ago I purchased TI 9.0 from Acronis reseller in Poland. After installation I found out that CD version is old one. I tried to register product on Acronis web site to download update for the product. Unfortunately without success. I got message that product is not registerable. I tried to do it on resellers web site. But it was not possible. In the product list there was no TI 9 only TI 8. I made phone call with resellers representative who informed me that it is not possible to register product on Acronis with serial numbers provided and that WEB site in Poland is not ready yet support TI 9.0.
    At the moment I have no support at all and I don't see that I will have it in the near future. I cannot submit e-mail to Acronis support because I have no possbility to register TI 9. <snip> I lost about 50$.

Very disappointed,

Mark

edited to remove software hacking reference - Detox

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2006
  2. Menorcaman

Menorcaman Retired Moderator

I hope I'm wrong Mark, but it sounds as if you might have inadvertently bought an "iffy" (unauthorised) version of True Image 9.

I'd be inclined to forward the URL of that Polish website to one of the Acronis Support Moderators via a Forum Private Message. They will check it out and, if need be, add it to their "rogues gallery" titled <Attention! Illegally sold Acronis Software>.

Regards

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello mark_solo,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Could you please do as Menorcaman has suggested and send us a Private Message containing your serial number and the name of the reseller you have purchased Acronis True Image 9.0 from?

Please also note that even if you do not have any Acronis products registered yet you still can submit a request for technical support using Ask a question before you purchase Acronis software link or send a letter directly to support@acronis.com.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

4. mark_solo

mark_solo Registered Member

I sent the product to reseller for replacement to international version. I have not received new one yet. As soon as I receive it I'll try to register it on Acronis web site.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.