Problem with Japanese enabled

Discussion in 'MRU Blaster Forum' started by Toshii, Jun 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toshii

    Toshii Guest

    To the Javacool staff


    I use a English Windows XP with Japanese locale setting and started to try out MRU Blaster. While going through the settings, there was a few problems that I encountered.

    Problem 1:
    The MRU Blaster Scheduler starts to hang my PC (or should I say it takes 99% of the CPU load) if I try to either stop the timer or remove all settings. The scheduler itself stops to respond and I need to force it to close or sometimes need to restart my PC to get out of it.

    Problem 2:
    The same thing happens as above when I try to access "Go to plugins" under the Program settings. A window does popup but instantly hangs without any menu/text display.

    No error message has been displayed for either one. The problem does not occur if I change back my locale settings to English.

    Just wanted to let you know for a possible future fix if it is a problem dealing with the language.
  2. Toshii

    Toshii Guest

    Sorry, I made one mistake. For problem 1, it only occurs when the remove all settings is pressed. Stopping the timer works ok.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.