problem with explorer after SpywareBlaster install

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by new member, Mar 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. new member

new member Guest

Since I instuled the new version I have sirous problems every time I open a new page in the browser. Each site takes stopes from being upload for like 10 seconds and then defreezes back to normal.Can any one help me with this - even when I uninstall the program the problem keeps :oops: thanks for any advice

2. Valkyri001

Valkyri001 Registered Member

Re:problem with explorer

:)I also have noticed this with my IE6 (latest updates).
    I believe since I've loaded several other protections (securities) and changed a few of my browser settings, my IE does the same thing. I think it's "negotiating" during that momentary (freeze). Before I did these things it used to sometimes just take forever to load. I can say this though, you are in the right place for help, these folks are " great "!
    I've found though that I can handle the momentary stuff much better now. It just took a little getting used to.

3. slammer_JvA

slammer_JvA Registered Member

Below sea-level. Safe and sound behind our dikes:
    ;) Right!

And perhaps this gives one time to reflect on the topics and advice given here?
    Like I said b4:

.....Patience is a virtue :D

(The world is getting fast already as it is)
    Grtz 2 u Valkyrie
    Slammer

4. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

There was a little confusion about the topic of this thread but it's fixed now and back in the right place. Anyway; if uninstallation of SpywareBlaster doesn't solve the problem, I doubt that's the cause of the difficulty.

All the same, someone else will be along with more helpful ideas, of that I'm sure!

5. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

In order to eliminate SpywareBlaster as the cause of this problem, you must actually disable its protections... You see, uninstalling it does not remove the protections. If you did not follow the procedure shown in the image below prior to uninstalling SpywareBlaster, then it has not been disabled.

If that is the case, then you'll need to install SpywareBlaster again and then follow these steps:

[​IMG]

If the problem persists after disabling the protections as shown above, then it's unlikely that SpywareBlaster is the cause.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.