Problem with enabling protection

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Nikilet, Jun 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nikilet

Nikilet Registered Member

I think I posted here once before about this but never received any answers. I've used SpywareBlaster for a long time and never had any problems with it. Now, for quite awhile, I'm not sure it's even functioning.

I scanned manually for updates tonight and 39 items were found for Internet Explorer. I clicked to enable all protection. It started and about 3/4ths of the way across the bar the program hung and I finally got a sign that the program wasn't resonding so I clicked "end now." Then I checked it showed 0 items having protection disabled for Internet Explorer, but the total items in the data base hadn't changed (increased). And that has been the case for a long time now. I've tried removing it and reinstalling it. In fact I just did that because I had to reinstall XP and I lost everything.

Has anyone else had this problem or know what could be causing it?

Thank you
    Nikilet

2. Get

Get Guest

Maybe download a fresh copy?

3. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Hi,

Before downloading a fresh copy, could you please make a .zip file of all of the .dtb files in your SpywareBlaster directory? (By default, this is C:\Program Files\SpywareBlaster)

The .dtb files I'm looking for are:
    ckdatabase.dtb
    rsdatabase.dtb
    sbdatabase.dtb
    sbdatabaseinf.dtb
    sbdatabase2.dtb
    sbdatabaseinf2.dtb
    sbinfo.dtb

Then, could you please send the zipped file of those .dtb files to bugreports@javacoolsoftware.com ?

Thanks in advance! :)

Best regards,

-Javacool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.