Problem with enabling protection

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Nikilet, Jun 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nikilet

Nikilet Registered Member

I think I posted here once before about this but never received any answers. I've used SpywareBlaster for a long time and never had any problems with it. Now, for quite awhile, I'm not sure it's even functioning.

I scanned manually for updates tonight and 39 items were found for Internet Explorer. I clicked to enable all protection. It started and about 3/4ths of the way across the bar the program hung and I finally got a sign that the program wasn't resonding so I clicked "end now." Then I checked it showed 0 items having protection disabled for Internet Explorer, but the total items in the data base hadn't changed (increased). And that has been the case for a long time now. I've tried removing it and reinstalling it. In fact I just did that because I had to reinstall XP and I lost everything.

Has anyone else had this problem or know what could be causing it?

Thank you
    Nikilet

2. Get

Get Guest

Maybe download a fresh copy?

3. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Hi,

Before downloading a fresh copy, could you please make a .zip file of all of the .dtb files in your SpywareBlaster directory? (By default, this is C:\Program Files\SpywareBlaster)

The .dtb files I'm looking for are:
    ckdatabase.dtb
    rsdatabase.dtb
    sbdatabase.dtb
    sbdatabaseinf.dtb
    sbdatabase2.dtb
    sbdatabaseinf2.dtb
    sbinfo.dtb

Then, could you please send the zipped file of those .dtb files to bugreports@javacoolsoftware.com ?

Thanks in advance! :)

Best regards,

-Javacool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.