Problem with Appdefend?

Discussion in 'Ghost Security Suite (GSS)' started by Atomas31, Nov 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atomas31

Atomas31 Registered Member

Hi Jason,

I have just install Appdefend and when I try to enter my registry code in RegDefend module, I receive the message : Error - Code is invalid. Why? What is the problem? Do we need a new code for this new version?

I also receive a message error (error downloading update file) when trying to update Appdefend? Is this a bug because before I uninstall Regdefend I didn't have any problem with the updateo_O?

Thank's,
    Atomas31

2. Disciple

Disciple Registered Member

Like Atomas31 I have a problem with my old RegDefend code, but unlike Atomas31 I was able to enter my code and have it accepted. My problem is my Unlimited Home License is showing as a Single Personal License. :eek: I am sending an email to Jason about this, I figure there is some sort of change in the license code.

Atomas31 take a look at this message from Jason, it explains about the update:
    https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showpost.php?p=611004&postcount=18

3. Atomas31

Hi Disciple,

thank you very much for your answer, I am happy to see that I am not the only one having problem with my registration code :)

As for the update problem, I miss that one from Jason. Oups! sorry to have ask it again...

Best regards,
    Atomas31

4. Disciple

Disciple Registered Member

Well I may have spoke to fast about having a license problem. I finally got around to putting the beta on my laptop, and yep you probably have guessed where I am going with this. My license was recognized as it should, Unlimited Personal License. Now to figure out what is gong on with my desktop. o_O

5. Atomas31

Hi Disciple,

It is the same for me after retrying to enter my code on the Regdefend module very late last night, POUF! it workso_O? Me too, I wondering what happens since I have try a thousand way to enter it the first time and nothing work and then later it works...

Best regards,
    Atomas31

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.