problem when installing look n stop

Discussion in 'LnS English Forum' started by ragnarok, Sep 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ragnarok

ragnarok Registered Member

ive downloaded the latest version of look n stop and installed it, but windows told me that this program was not compatible with my system and may cause unestability, anyone had a similar problem?:rolleyes:
    (i had process guard, counterspy, nod32, spyware guard and spyware blaster running at that moment, although in PG i enabled temporary the option to install drivers, i did not receive any warnings besides window´s).

2. Mongol

Mongol Registered Member

I always get the same warning but ignore it. It has to do with the driver Look N Stop installs during installation. If it loads at restart you should be in good shape. Noticed you have about the same setup I have here at home on my work computer...NOD32, Processguard, Look N Stop. My home laptop has DrWEB but all the other goodies. Both are darn good AV's. FYI there is a LookNStop forum right here at Wilders should any problems arise...cheers... :cool:

Last edited: Sep 11, 2005
  3. ragnarok

ragnarok Registered Member

:p ´m deeply sorry, didnt have time to check there was a look n stop forum :D , :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: thxxxxxxx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.