Problem renewing NOD32 Antivirus

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by elbac1957, Feb 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elbac1957

elbac1957 Registered Member

Hey all,

I am having a problem renewing NOD32 Antivirus. My license expired on February 15 - 5 days ago - so I should have no problem getting the renewal pricing if I'm not mistaken. However, when I attempt to renew, I get the following message:

The renewal period for this license has expired. You will need to purchase
    a new license in order to continue protection with ESET.

However, it's only been 5 days since the license expired - I should be able to renew up to 60 days past expiration if I understand the website correctly. Anyone have any idea what might be happening?? Thanks in advance!

2. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

3. elbac1957

elbac1957 Registered Member

Thanks for the reply. Looks like I'm doing everything right so I guess I'll have to *attempt* to contact ESET (their hold times are long!!). Oh well, such is life. :p

4. Danutak

Danutak Registered Member

I am shortly for renewal too, I wonder what is the difference (or is any) in price. Should be cheaper when I renew, I would think. Could you link me if there is a post with the explanation? Thanks

5. dwomack

dwomack Eset Staff Account

You'd have to check your local ESET distributor or reseller but generally renewing your license is cheaper than buying a new license. Prices and policies can change based on the ESET distributor or reseller involved with your original and renewal purchase.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.