problem in removing win32/adware.vitumonde.NBH (maybe)

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by mahmoodn, Aug 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mahmoodn

mahmoodn Registered Member

Hello,:)
    I encounter a problem and need help. My system infected with some trojans and I tried to remove them with nod32, but it didn't!!o_O o_O

next I use eset sysinspector and located two dll files and a egistry key: opnnn.dll:mad: and jkkjabca.dll:mad: (they seem to be from Win32/Adware.Virtumonde.NBH:cautious: ). They could not be deleted within windows because they were used by processes. Then I entered ubuntu and delete these two DLLs and after returring to windows I delete the registry key.

I worked with it some minutes to see if there is any error message and signs of virus and other things and actually there was no problem with system.

After I restart my computer I noticed that all user accounts and built-in administrator now require passwords!!!:eek: :ouch: o_O

I am still challenging with it and can not enter any user account.:gack:

Is this problem because of deleting these two files?

Any idea?:rolleyes:

Last edited: Aug 28, 2008
  2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

You should be able to remove them using Undll.

3. mahmoodn

mahmoodn Registered Member

Actually I couldn't login to windows because all accounts have now password:( . So I decided to reformat again (a very straight solution):cool: .

I found on another computer the same virus and trojan behaviour:mad: . So before manualy deleting files I first run sysinspector and found these files:
    ljjDtuSR.dll:gack:
    mljDsspf.dll:gack:
    neaotkjd.dll:gack:
    HDBHO.dll:gack:

then I run undll that you linked and this program remove them and clean the registry. after restart there was (and now is) problem.:) :rolleyes: :argh:

Thanks for your help.:thumb:

4. Fatih Batur

Fatih Batur Registered Member

In the Netherlands they produced a new removal tool called Spicy Leboratory

Spicy Lemon = NOD32 Netherlands, you can use it to remove your virus.

(You must enter your name + e-mail adress, NOD32 the Netherlands wont spam you with ads. they want your email adress to add it to the "whitelist".)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.