Private Winten - Open Source Windows 10 privacy tool with built in Firewall

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by DavidXanatos, Dec 23, 2018.

1. pb1

pb1 Registered Member

Since you have not answered my question even though you have been on this site several times since i posted it i consider my question answered with a yes.

It is abandoned!
    Pity.

2. DavidXanatos

DavidXanatos Developer

No its not, i get so many questions i not always have time to answer to all. Custom Config allows you to group firewall and tweak settings togather under one switch such that you can for example unblock the stores access to the internet, enable msft accoutn service and otehr stuff with one click, install soemthing from the store and then lock down the system again.

3. DavidXanatos

DavidXanatos Developer

You need to enable dns stuff in the settings first than the button gets enabled

4. DavidXanatos

DavidXanatos Developer

5. pb1

pb1 Registered Member

My question about PW10 was in June, it is a pity that it had to take this long since it only would have taken up, maybe, a minute of your time. If you are slow, 2. If you do not even take 1 minute to answer a question about a program maybe you should reconsider how you are managing your life.

But good to here, and getting a respons, at last, that it is not abandoned, but this update should have come out way earlier, and you know it.

I use M.Defender, only, and M.D stops this program even from downloading because of virus content according to M.D.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2021
  6. DavidXanatos

DavidXanatos Developer

Well stupid MD considers almost everything a virus that does nto have a valid digital signature, just look at virus total.
    Also it does nto complain about the earlier build, as it saw many users use it.
    It will shut up after a while once enough users downloaded the new build.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.