Privacy is not just a personal matter

Discussion in 'privacy general' started by ronjor, Jan 28, 2019.

1. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

2. zapjb

zapjb Registered Member

Hate to say this. But it's done. All that's left is for those that remember privacy is for us to get old & die. Then those coming up now & in the future it'll be seamless & a quickly passing thought. That's how future generations will experience privacy.

3. guest

guest Guest

Wake up my friend, they are those who profit from the system.

You want a clean slate , wait World War 3 and one fool launching an EMP bomb in the atmosphere that will fry all data centers (but i bet govs and tech giants already took countermeasures about it).

Some privacy can still be achieved, but users have to recreate a persona from scratch and adjust their irl and online behaviors around it, but i wont expect much, too inconvenient and people are genetic narcissist loving to show off their actions, it is human nature; reason why Facebook and Instagram are what they are now.

Amusingly even those privacy researchers/adepts trying to wake up the masses, sign their article with their real name, because using a fake name would give them no gains or renown.
    When you start using your real name online, you allow "de facto" to be recognized and eventually tracked, then complaining became nonsense.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2019
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.