PRIVACY GENERAL VS POLITICAL

Discussion in 'privacy general' started by hidden, Mar 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hidden

hidden Registered Member

I know it's sometimes a hard call, but OBVIOUSLY the greatest threat to any type of privacy today is from various agencies. This fact makes me hope that this forum's moderators will flex in the direction of its members expression of opinions, rather than exclude mention of government policy beyond some arbitrary limit.

"Political" for me would be more about partisan policies, e.g. " The Repubs are Facists" or "The Dems are *******." Easy to see closing that on this forum.

Can I say,

" All talk about encryption is pointless, as it would only take a law against 'potentially terrorist' communications, or, in these times, a presidential declaration under the Patriot Act, to forbid 'non-approved (NSA unreadable)' electronic communication."

Is this a political statement? Youbecha!

Is this squarely in the center of the Privacy General discussion today? Youbechabecha!

2. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

This being a security forum leaves other forums to pour over political aspects of the discussion. Very simple.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.