Privacy Exp Suite bug: rt mouse click

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by Anderson2, Mar 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anderson2

Anderson2 Registered Member

I think I've discovered a bug in Acronis Privacy Expert Suite (version 7, but it may be the same in version 8 ) when used in Windows XP Home SP-2.

Privacy Exp Suite adds some options when you right click with your mouse on various desktop objects such as the Recycle Bin, the START button, folders, etc. For instance, if you click with the right mouse button on the "Recycle Bin" you will find that Acronis has added the folowing 2 useful additional options:

- Clean with Acronis Privacy Expert Suite
    - Setup Acronis Privacy Expert Suite cleanup

However if I right click on the Start button there are instead 2 blank lines among the various options. When I click on these blank lines, I get the effects of the 2 above Acronis actions, but no text is visible in the Start right click menu to indicate what they are.

I emailed Acronis suport and they replied that they no longer support version 7 and suggested I upgrade to version 8. However the same problem may exist in version 8 for all I know.

Has anyone else noticed this problem?

2. joko

joko Registered Member

No problem here V 7.00/8.00 Win XP SP-2.

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.