Prevx Website

Discussion in 'polls' started by trjam, Jun 2, 2009.

?

Have you been influenced and how by the comparisions and opinions by Prevx on their w

Poll closed Aug 31, 2009.
  1. I find it positive and informative

27 vote(s)
    30.0%
  2. I find it is negative and unsubstantiated

19 vote(s)
    21.1%
  3. I am not influenced either way

44 vote(s)
    48.9%
  1. Eice

Eice Registered Member

But then again, you have to wonder how honest are these replies.

People don't like to admit being sheep, or (sometimes) even realize they are one.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2009
  2. trjam

trjam Registered Member

around here, all I see are bulls, no sheep.;)

3. BrendanK.

BrendanK. Guest

Baa. :D

...Jokes :)

But seriously, I don't think this is anything major. It's being made into more of an issue then what is necessary. :D

4. Osaban

Osaban Registered Member

I take it personally. For a guy who has been preaching moderation in most threads you are certainly turning into another persona: what's the matter trjam, are you becoming intolerant or can't you just accept other people's opinions?

5. benton4

benton4 Registered Member

trjam,
    have you been influenced? I only ask since you used to have the Prevx icon as your avatar and now you're using a different one?

6. Retadpuss

Retadpuss Suspended Member

Best to ignore him. Is there any way to configue your personal settings in this forum so you cant see specific members posts?

7. pandlouk

pandlouk Registered Member

I am not influenced either way.

I see it only as an advertisment. Nothing more and nothing less.
    But I have to admit that attracts (a lot) people's curiosity. (including mine :D )

Panagiotis

8. virtumonde

virtumonde Registered Member

A great product which has proven capabilities like Prevx has can not be undermined in a community where there are many knowlegble and security educated people like here at Wilders.
    The other Av vendors may not like and i belive that they mentioned their offs' regarding more complete dispaly of details and not Prevx effectivness.
    Personally i only replyed regarding MBAM as i belive it has got maybe an even greater proof of it's claims and i mentioned which that might be.

9. ASpace

ASpace Guest

I have never before visited the Prevx website until I saw this poll .

What is wrong with it ?

I find it OK , a bit tech-oriented (but there is nothing wrong with this) :thumb:

10. Page42

Page42 Registered Member

Don't. Doing so ultimately gets in the way of serious communication. Even when you are SURE a poster means something personally, it's a good idea not to take it as such. Hard to do, but leads to a better thread! :thumb:

11. crofttk

crofttk Registered Member

I've only been to their website a couple of times - it has only a minor influence on my opinion of Prevx. What influences my opinion the the most is some of what I've observed here at Wilders and what I've observed testing and using it on my own systems.

Make no mistake, I DID NOT say ALL of what I read at Wilders has influenced my view of Prevx.:shifty: Nonetheless, I read the good and bad, both, with as open a mind as possible.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.