Prevx vs NOD32??

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by enduser999, Mar 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trjam

trjam Registered Member

well, to each his own I guess. Personally, I can see the points made by PH and Marcos. And like so many matters debated here, some will just never be settled, even by arrows.

2. GES/POR

GES/POR Registered Member

Marcos how about adding Avira on the Eset av charts or would that make you look bad ?- Eset been hyping its product for many years on their website putting other vendors in a bad light. Since a while now the results are not outdated but for many years ud be using outdated results.

imo Joe at least provides thourough explanations n dont need more then a minut to fix fp's where eset on the other hand has alot of users complaining. How about taking the time to help your customers instead of bashing Px

3. elapsed

elapsed Registered Member

Marcos isn't in charge of websites, I think you misunderstand. He was not bashing Prevx either, he was stating a very true point, there is a difference between posting summaries of tests like VB100 and just creating your own stats out of thin air.

Also, I looked at the website and it's quite obvious it's a summary of the top market Av's. If they started listing smaller ones they would end up with a graph of over 40 AV's which doesn't look presentable at all.

That being said, I found one graph that lists less popular AV's, and it personally doesn't look presentable: http://www.eset.com/images/AV-ComparativesAwards-Retro.jpg

4. GES/POR

GES/POR Registered Member

Avira a small player out of 40(lol?) av's? Px provides stats out of thin air? VB is considered up to date? Please dont make up stuff to make eset look like the gospel.

n also Joe is not in charge of their webbie.

5. mantra

mantra Registered Member

is there a free version?

6. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Since everything has been said and explained, we'll draw this thread to a close. Should you need to continue discussion, please create a new thread in the "Other anti-virus software" forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.