Prevx SafeOnline - Name Chosen!

Discussion in 'Prevx Betas' started by PrevxHelp, Sep 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LittleM

LittleM Registered Member

Congratulations to the winners!:)

2. jedy48

jedy48 Registered Member

but can Prevx SafeOnline now be purchased or it is not available yet? thanks
    o_O regards

3. guest

guest Guest

It is available right now only in the RC versions and is not yet implemented in the 'live' aka 'public' version you can download from their homepage. See the Prevx-BETA-Section of this forum for downloading newest RC version with SafeOnline feature. - Of course you can buy a license or use existing license with those beta versions. - But if I were you I would wait with my purchase until the final version is released to be sure it works the way you want and in your setting. - If you are into beta-testing maybe you want to help to get it some inches closer to RTM. :D

4. jedy48

jedy48 Registered Member

Thanks so many of the polite and perfect answer, since I have the complete license I don't want to disarm a version Beta to put her/it that even you/he/she can give me some problems, you excuse not the language really.. deprived of errors, but I am Italian and at times I have to use a translator :(

5. guest

guest Guest

Thanks for your kind words ... :)

btw: I am german and I should do the same but I am always to lazy. Yes - even to install Babylon. :D

:argh:

LOL .. then maybe also do *NOT* risk divorce (switching to McAfee or whatever :eek: ) or even murder (kill task on minimum self protection ;) ) regarding Prevx RC :D and just stay safely away for NOW from any beta/RC version. - Could be much better in the long run for your relationship believe me! :D

For the record: I am in love with v3.0.1.65! :-* :D

6. jedy48

jedy48 Registered Member

Hi happy to have had a good time :D in truth the writing is of another boy
    of another forum:Halcyon you are me very nice, I have a cousin that has now married a German girl they live in Baviera I/you/they have been to find them 2 years or very beautiful sono,è the Germania,un Grande serious popolo,molto and sinceri,purtroppo I cannot sincerely say the same of Italians I am ashamed to be Italiano,ma I/you/they were born here...:'( and I am too much old man to go away :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.