Prevx Cloud Security 1 User Product Key Card (no media) --$9.99

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by zmechys, Feb 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zmechys

zmechys Registered Member

2. zfactor

zfactor Registered Member

are you from newegg? all the deals you post are from there...

3. zmechys

No, I'm not from Newegg. ON MY UNPAID TIME, I find deals that could be beneficial/interesting to this forum and its members. I got a lot of knowledge and good things from this forum; therefore,
    giving back to society.
    Nothing more, nothing less.

4. Thankful

Thankful Savings Monitor

A very nice gesture, which is appeciated.

5. zmechys

Dear members of this venerable forum,

Yes, I meant "this forum" when I wrote "society".
    In addition,
    I don't work for any software company.
    I don't work for any regular or on-line store - FRYS, Newegg, Best Buy, e-bay, etc...
    I don't profit from any of my postings.
    I don't install all the programs from my postings; therefore, I cannot provide any support.
    I don't use Prevx, but I know a lot of people really like it.
    Also, I think it's time for me to stop posting those "rebate" or other "hot" deals and get back to just reading other people's comments.

6. kjdemuth

kjdemuth Registered Member

This is for Prevx not WSA. I'm sure their selling it cheaper because it's an older product.

7. Techfox1976

Techfox1976 Registered Member

That has not yet been auto-upgraded to the technology from 2011+. It's also an OEM Builder's Pack, which means an OEM provider purchased them in bulk and is reselling them. Depending on the OEM licensing agreement, this is probably legitimate.

As for the WSA stuff, authorized third party reseller simply means that it's not stolen and thus won't be automatically disabled as part of a "these codes were reported as stolen" or "these codes were reported as destroyed in the field" set.

If you want to take your chances buying potentially-stolen merchandise and just hope and cross your fingers that it works, then be my guest. I have this great set of speakers that were an extra shipment and I'll sell you the whole set of $3000 speakers for just $200 cash. Oh, no, it's not full of bricks in the box. See? It's sealed with tape and I bought it from a reputable speaker extra shipment guy named Grey.

The OEM Prevx licenses are (possibly) legitimate, you just have to hope that they didn't use the keys when building systems and then also sell them to you afterward. ^.^

8. guest

guest Guest

:cool:

Only one remark on that $79 price tag: to ME it seems to be always (?) crossed out (when I check) and above it shows a much lower figure? :D - Like in "Selling Stuff 101"? :D

Now the new season isn't about Santa but taxes. :D - I am already really in suspense what will be the next season's reason for a discount ... maybe hunting? :D

Keep the ideas coming, put up a vote maybe. Year is long yet and they will probably need many new reasons to cross out further on this $79 tag and others. :cool:

9. Techfox1976

Techfox1976 Registered Member

True. Things generally go down in price for the following reasons:
    Something newer and better as a physical object is out there.
    It's being discontinued and liquidated.
    The company needs to get more users for some reason (often desperation or shareholders).
    Cost of providing service has gone down.

It's not a physical object, so I hope that the fourth reason is the cause.

10. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

ot posts removed.

11. DavidCo

DavidCo Registered Member

Just to keep it rolling
    I would like another special for Webroot in 138 days so would like to know if there are other sites as well as Downloadcrew for deals.
    Has to be for UK tho'

ps. I am switching over to fibre (40Mb) on this Friday and have been offered NetProtectPlus (McAfee) for free, I declined before you ask.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.