Possible problem with Pest Patrol

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by cowboy, Jan 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cowboy

cowboy Guest

Hello,

I recently reinstalled my version of Pest Patrol 4.4, that I downloaded in late 2003. It appears to update itself rather quickly, much quicker than I seem to remember after other reinstalls.

Also it seems to have kept the KeyPatrol portion seperate this time. What I mean is I can still right click the PP icon in systray and select and run KeyPatrol. I though it had been absorbed into the main program not too long ago. It had been absorbed into the main program on my other install of PP.

I just feel like PP possibly didn't update properly, it seems that way. Anyone else recently reinstall and update their version of Pest Patrol? Was it updated quicker than you remember in the past and do you still have KeyPatrol as a seperate feature?

Also is there anyway I can determine how many sigs are in my version of PP? Does it list it anywhere in the program? I want to make sure I have all the latest sigs and it updated properly. I'm using Pest Patrol version 4.4.4.81 with a pest database of 01/20/2005. Thanks very much for any help.

2. kareldjag

kareldjag Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.