Port Explorer CRC wrong?

Discussion in 'Port Explorer' started by Dave Adams, Feb 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave Adams

Dave Adams Guest

Good Morning! I have P/E set up to run every day, today it did not auto start - when I Double clicked the destop icon I got the message " CRC Error! File contents have been Modified. If you run a system Debugger, clear all breakpoints before running this program" The program will not lauch - and I am not very technical. I have Windows 2000 pro as the O/S and do not even know what a "Debugger" is! I purchased P/E as an extra aid to peace of mind for added security, It ha always functioned well - I know of no reason why the "file content" should change, can anyone assist? Also further - When I logged on and went to membership e-mail page - for priority support - apart from headers It was entirely blank - no way to send email - as program would not launch either.

2. Jason_DiamondCS

Jason_DiamondCS Former DCS Moderator

Another user recently emailed us regarding something similar, he had a virus on his system which had infected portexplorer.exe . Do you have any viruses on your system? Have you checked?

In regards to the members area it is working fine here, there is a support email address in there too. Try redownloading Port Explorer if you can.

-Jason-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.