Pop-ups on PG 3.2...

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by sweater, Dec 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweater

sweater Registered Member

Philippines, the Political Dynasty Capital of the
    I'm a satisfied user of PG and will recommend it to anyone to protect their pc's. And I think this latest version is much more better than its previous version. ;)

Still, I have some questions in this.

What it really meant of this pop-up... o_O It always appears everytime I starts my pc. I mean, the program always detects new additional programs that automatically runs? o_O Any suggestions in plain simple language... coz in previous version it only alerts when it really matters. :doubt:

Attached Files:

2. Brinn

Brinn Registered Member

I got this one once. It happened when I set my comp to reboot and didn't stay around for it to happen. I went away for a few hours. When I came back, I had this warning. PG allowed the screensaver (one I didn't give permission for) to execute. I think it has a time-out function where it will wait a certain amount of time for user input before it just proceeds. This was with v3.15.

3. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

it likely happens when u shutdown ur computer and PG cannot ask permission to run a program, so it defaults to permit once. u should go to the security list and see which executable is set to permit once, u can then change it permit always if u wish.

4. Gavin - DiamondCS

Gavin - DiamondCS Former DCS Moderator

So that nothing executes the DRIVER knows about and never tells the GUI about ;) You always know what has been run..

5. sweater

sweater Registered Member

Philippines, the Political Dynasty Capital of the
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.