Pleased with TI9

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by NZKId, Sep 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NZKId

NZKId Guest

Just to balance some of the problems listed

I like the TI9 upgrade. Autoverify is great. The rescue disk lets you boot into full mode or safe mode or continue to Windows- no more keeping two disks

Have 1gig RAM , SATA drives and IDE drives and external USB drives XpSp2
    No problem with backup from Windows. Very slow with full mode with rescue disk but fast with safe mode in rescue disk. You can autoverify in rescue mode so you can use that mode for backup if you wish. I prefer to do so when in Windows

Just a point when using TI8 I would get corrupt images on a hit and miss basis. Memtest 86 showed bad memory but it wasn't a show stopper I decided. My first backup with TI9 autoverify showed corrupt images so I bit the bullet and got 1 gig of new mem.
    Since then with TI9 I have made and verified both in Windows and Rescue mode 7 backups of my system drive with no problems.

Good mem is important as many posting here keep saying. If you have a problem with corrupt images first check mem with memtest 86.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello NZKId,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please accept my apologies for the delay with the response.

Sharing your experience is very much appreciated.

If you have any further experience to share, please feel free to post it on this forum.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.