please look in top STICKY - I need to know

Discussion in 'Ghost Security Suite (GSS)' started by minnow, Mar 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. minnow

minnow Registered Member

has anyone removed RegDefend from programs on your PC ?
    look at RegTest at top - where are the .ghst files ??

Last edited: Mar 20, 2006
  2. Disciple

Disciple Registered Member

Have you looked in the RegDefend folder? Try C:\Program Files > (folder you installed RD to). Although I think the standalone RD just may have a ghst sub-folder. Anyway look in all of the RD folders.

3. minnow

minnow Registered Member

ok thanx Disciple - Ive found it in My Computer - Drive C:/ - Program Files Folder + MAYBE only reason it let me delete RegDef is
    1st did a system picture Backup with Spyware Blaster + did a full scan with RegSeeker free reg cleaner = had 1627 errors of (path not found OR item incompletes ...ect.) + selected ALL = but thers NO deletion type button =:eek: = duz that mean its jus a free scanner + won't clean ?

so I went to the Add/Remove Programs list + hav removed RegDefend == all that stuff I tried sumhow closed it + allowed me to get rid of it since test #2 didnt work for me = I had no way of knowing IF it was protecting my registry :blink: maybe it wuz - sort of o_O I never needed it before so i'll survive w/o it :isay: how bout you ?

4. Disciple

Disciple Registered Member

It is one of my must have security apps, I will not run a computer without it.

5. minnow

minnow Registered Member

well it shur ain't easy to find the right buttons to make the tests do wut it should
    they otta make it simple for newbees to use o_O

6. tonyjl

tonyjl Registered Member

Hi minnow.

I use RegSeeker,after it's finnished it's scan,highlight the entry/entries you want to remove,right-click on one,and you'll get a list of options to use,one being delete.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.