Please Kasersky Problem

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by PagjumsiA, May 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. firzen771

firzen771 Registered Member

this is directed to the people saying not to suggest him to use the own companies support forum? o_O lol

but seriously, wilders is good for dicussion and general small problems, but if u want ACTUAL trouble shooting and a solution, u honestly will best find ur answer on that particular vendors forum, it just makes sense.

for example, like the problem i had with Avast webshield not scanning anything, i took it to the actual avast forums and eventually got it solved, im sure if i was here though it would have taken MUCH longer and all that would probably end up happening is the topic going off topic into some AvB discussion with avast since that happens quite often.

to get specific, and focused help ur best bet is always the vendors support forum, not a general forum like wilders. nobody was telling him to leave, they simply told him where he would get the best support, people saying that it shouldnt have been suggested to the guy to go to the kaspersky forum first is like saying u dont want the user to get timely and proper support.:doubt:

2. zfactor

zfactor Registered Member

or even a email to kasp support. i have always had pretty good responses from them in the past

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.