please help!!!!

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by estil, Jul 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. estil

estil Registered Member

while i was initialling my spyblaster software, another program listed under the windows/pc health folder began its own scan and made a huge list of changes of, i think and fear, my whole computer, so i quickly printed it and, i pasted a link to it in my "tools custom blocking page " option in your software. it has a new file name and we converted it to the "clsid' form. the command at the top of the page seems to have converted what it called the xml objects, with a question symbol in front, into a unicode encoding sequence. there are many timestamp words in the code that turn the collected data into INTO timestamps...what IS ALL THIS? it is 5 pages long single spaced..

was THIS MODZILLA CODE that masked itself before we/you could say THAT THERE WAS NONE on my machineo_O?--what it NOW does say, and said before i could append the changed weird file to my site....in your option space bar...i am worried that a malicious modilla script is on my computer but was not caught by your scan

please help!!!

Last edited: Jul 15, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.