Planning to purchase Nod32

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by brackt, Jul 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brackt

brackt Registered Member

I've been using Nod32 in the trial period and am happy with it . I'm just wondering if when I purchase ,do I have to un/reinstall it or just add a license key somewhere ? I also run Outpost Pro and Process Guard (paid). Any special considerations there ? Thank you much - brackt

2. Chubb

Chubb Registered Member

What version of NOD32 have you been on trial? If it is 2.51.28 trial, you can simply turn it to a full version. You can enter your User ID and password in this trial version 2.51.28 to turn it to a full version.

You can take a look of the screenshots in this thread (Post #9 to #14)

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=136907

If you are using a trial version PRIOR to 2.51.28, you may have to uninstall the trial version and install the full version. You can only enter the User ID and password in the full version, with the exception of 2.51.28 trial mentioned above. ;)

3. brackt

brackt Registered Member

Thanks Chubb ,
    Seems I'm running 2.51.26 . Any special considerations for uninstalling Nod ?

4. Chubb

Chubb Registered Member

Since no profiles are stored in NOD32, you can uninstall it right away and either install the full version of 2.51.26 or the trial version of 2.51.28. The trial version 2.51.28 was released in June with newer signatures. You may use it for installation. When installation was completed, enter your User ID and password to turn it to the full version as indicated in the screenshots, and perform an update. ;)

5. brackt

brackt Registered Member

Thanks again Chubb, never hertz to ask first . ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.