PG (paid) VS Antihook

Discussion in 'malware problems & news' started by richo, Nov 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. richo

richo Registered Member

I'd be interested in people's opinion regarding which of these programs provides better protection,which uses the least resources & which causes the least slow down. Thanks.

2. Chris12923

Chris12923 Registered Member

Process Guard at this time seems to cause less slowdown and if I remember correctly uses less resources but AntiHook has more features. Protection wise I would say they are pretty close to the same where they overlap but as I said AntiHook has more features so maybe I would say it is more secure.
    Hopefully we can get more opinions and also it may differ on your PC which is better because you may have problems with one or the other. I would say try them both out and see what works for you...

Thanks,

Chris

3. richo

richo Registered Member

Thanks Chris... I agree that PG feels lighter, & also looks like a more mature product. I'll stay with it for now. I would be interested in other opinions regarding the strengths & weaknesses of these 2 products.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.