PG 3.3b- Secure Message Handling Window

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by siliconman01, Jan 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. siliconman01

siliconman01 Registered Member

As was the case in the initial 3.2 release, the Secure Message Handling window in V3.3b only shows the center type-in box. The hot bottom on the left and right are invisible on my XP-SP2, cleartype enabled machine.

2. Gavin - DiamondCS

Gavin - DiamondCS Former DCS Moderator

Are they black or transparent ? I think we can probably reproduce it, but it would be great if you could try adjusting some display settings to see if you can make it work right.

Also, does it depend which program has message handling applied, and whether it was running already when you enabled it ?

3. siliconman01

siliconman01 Registered Member

When applying it on some programs I see that it works as designed- whether they be active or not. The buttons are visible. I know that SMH itself may not work correctly on certain programs. It did work as designed on the three programs I justed tested it on.

The failure occurs when I apply SMH to Procguard.exe itself. The left/right hot buttons are transparent. They are functional, you just cannot see them. After typing in the key, the center key does not display Ok to All...it is just black. The "Thank You" does display.

Seems to be just a quirk occurring when applying it to Procguard.exe.

Here's how it is working when applied to Procguard.exe.

- The left/right hot keys are transparent, but active.
    - The center hot key is black and stays black even after typing in code
    - When X is clicked to close the PG window, SMH activates and the code has to be typed in each time.
    - Clicking on Exit from the tray icon allows PG to be shut down with no SMH alert occurring.
    - This occurs even after SMH is applied, PG shut down and restarted. Clicking on X always activates SMH and the code typed in to get PG to minimize back to the Systray.

4. Gavin - DiamondCS

Gavin - DiamondCS Former DCS Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.