pg 2.0

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by the mul, Mar 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the mul

the mul Registered Member

I have uninstalled pg 1.3 and installed pg 2.0 and the install went ok, but i did not have anymore time to set it up properly as i had to go to work, so i shut down my system, but before it completly shut down, a blue screen appeared with an error message telling me if this message appeares again that i was to uninstall the hardware or programme that caused this error in the first place.
    Later on i started up my pc and it booted up no problem and when i checked pg 2.0, all my protected programmes had gone, and all the protection that i enabled had been disabled.
    I am now going to download it again and see if i have anymore luck this time as i have had no problems in the past.

The Mul

2. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Hi The Mull, Sorry to read you had a problem, Uninstalling V1.300 requiresa reboot before installing V2.
    When first installing V2 it is best to leave it in learning mode then try all your trusted programmes, enable the general protections and then reboot again. After that reboot learning mode is disabled and any new programmes will show a request box to run and if allowed will be added to the MD5 list.
    You can, of course, re-enable learning mode when required :)

HTH Pilli

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.